1. Is this your first Murph?
Nope. I've done Murph two times. The first time I did it was 2015, and we did it partner style. In 2016 I wasn't able to make it to the gym, so I did it solo before work in the grass in front of our town home. I am definitely looking forward to having some friends by my side as we do Murph this year!
2. If yes, what inspired you to participate this year? If no, how many times have you done Murph? Refer above.
3. If you've done Murph, what do you remember most?
The mind set- before every hero WOD I take a moment to read/think about what this workout stands for. And for me, I think of my participation as a way to honor these people who sacrifice everything for us.
4. What are you most looking forward to this year for Murph?
Doing Murph as a community and sharing the experience of honoring our heroes.
5. For people who are on the fence about participating, what would you say to them?
I would encourage others to do it. It is a great community WOD and a chance to honor others in our community and those that serve or have served.