1. Is this your first Murph?
2. How many times have you done Murph?
This year will be my sixth year doing Murph. I feel like I can say I’ve completed Murph in every kind of way. I’ve done Murph solo, partnered, with a weight vest, without a weight vest, partitioned and unpartitioned and I’ve even done Murph pregnant, lol.
3. If you’ve done Murph, what do remember most?
The most memorable part of Murph is being in the middle of your sets of pull-ups, pushups, and squats and seeing everyone else there and hearing your friends cheer for you and, "thinking just keep moving!"
4. What are you most looking forward to this year for Murph?
Being able to breathe during the run and seeing Maddox’s face while he’s watching everybody work so hard - he loves watching everyone workout, he just soaks it all in.
5. For people who are on the fence about participating, what would you say to them?
I always tell people to try it. Murph is not a sprint, really kind of a paced workout and you do what you can do. It’s about honoring Memorial Day and those that gave their lives for our country. Try it, partner-style if you are nervous, it’s probably the most fun I’ve had doing it with Danny last year.