1. Is this your first Murph?
2. If yes, what inspired you to participate this year? If no, how many times have you done Murph?
This will be my 2nd Murph this year!
3. If you’ve done Murph, what do remember most?
Honestly, I recall the second run after those 300 air squats being... No Bueno. I also remember someone made mini carrot cake cupcakes for the BBQ that were pretty good!
4. What are you most looking forward to this year for Murph?
There are two things I love about Murph:
First, participating in Murph is a chance to expand beyond your regular class community. Murph is one of the few opportunities we have a year to come together at the same time. I love seeing and connecting with people that I don't typically get to interact with on a weekly basis because our class schedules do not align.
Second, straight up I love the challenge of Murph. It's enjoyable to do hard things before noon!
5. For people who are on the fence about participating, what would you say to them?
Take the opportunity to challenge yourself - whatever that means for you. That could be finishing your first full Murph, doing a half, or shooting for PR. Regardless you will walk away with more confidence in your abilities as an athlete coming out of Murph.