1. Choose 3 words that best describe you.
2. In 2-4 sentences, tell us - “why CrossFit?”
I like CrossFit because of the mental game. I enjoy moving from, "I don't think I can do that" to "I've got this bitch!" Love how that translates into my life. The coaches at Kingfield are awesome and I trust and enjoy being pushed/instructed by them.
3. What goals are you working on - inside of Kingfield?
First, I'd like to work on increasing my leg strength via squats. I'd also like to complete unassisted pull-ups and while we're at it a set of unbroken handstand pushups!
4. In 2-4 sentences, tell us what you’re up to OUTSIDE of Kingfield.
Outside of the gym I'm a yoga teacher, personal trainer, cycling instructor, and senior fitness specialist. I also manage a cycling studio in Long Lake, MN (Pedal Wild). During the summer I ride my bike outdoors and enjoying hiking, meditation, and chill time with my partner, Gary.
5. If you had 1 box for all of your things - what would you put in it?
Bike, Mala beads (for meditation), yoga mat, incense, iPod, phone, and Aveda hair product.
6. What is your spirit animal?