1. Choose 3 words that best describe you.
Is Laid-back 1 word or 2?
2. In 2-4 sentences, tell us - “why CrossFit?”
Hannah Dormanen made me do it (another featured M.M. athlete). I’ve lived in the cities for a little over a year, and CrossFit has helped me meet new/more people. I've also played team sports my whole life and, in my old age, need a little extra push in my workouts now.
3. What goals are you working on - inside of Kingfield?
Muscle-up! Handstand walking! Also be more proficient at Cleans and Snatches.
4. In 2-4 sentences, tell us what you’re up to OUTSIDE of Kingfield.
If I’m not at Kingfield you can usually find me in my kayak, fishing at one of the lakes around the cities or at our cabin in Wisconsin. And if I’m not doing that, then I’m probably working. I work on HR Information Systems for NIH (National Institutes of Health). If I’m not doing that, I’m probably at a brewery reversing all the hard work I put in at Kingfield that day/week.
5. If you had 1 box for all of your things - what would you put in it?
A few fishing rods, a few fishing lures, and I’ll survive anywhere. Also, need my phone, but only for music purposes.
6. What is your spirit animal?
A Deerbra (Mix between a deer and zebra. Pretty self-explanatory).