1. Is this your first Murph?
No, 2014 was.
2. If yes, what inspired you to participate this year? If no, how many times have you done Murph?
This is my fourth year
3. If you've done Murph, what do you remember most?
Fun, and getting rhabdomyolysis in my Rt. tri after the 2015 Murph because I did not get back into the gym the day after to solve my "T-Rex arm" problem.
4. What are you most looking forward to this year for Murph?
Seeing if I can beat last year and hanging out with everyone!
5. For people who are on the fence about participating, what would you say to them?
A great way to see your improvement year to year, it continues to help me feel part of the CrossFit Kingfield community and it honors our fallen soldiers.