Memorial Day Murph Sign-up
If you are planning on joining us at CrossFit Kingfield on Memorial Day, either for the workout "Murph," the cookout afterwards or both, please complete the form below and hit "SUMBIT." Thank you!
- The workout - "Murph" is for time:
- 1 mile run
- Then, partition reps as desired:
- 100 pull-ups
- 200 push-ups
- 300 air squats
- 1 mile run
- Wear a weight vest or body armor if you have it
- We will run 3-4 heats, depending on number of participants. Heats will stagger start, with two in the CF gym and two in the turf room. The mile run will be marked and will not cross any major streets.
- You will have three options for completing the workout:
- Full Murph - you complete the entire workout on your own
- Partner Murph - you and your partner both complete the 1 mile run, but the repetitions of pull-ups, push-ups and squats are divided between the two of you.
- AMRAP Murph - you will complete the run (or perhaps a scaled distance), perform a sequence of pull-ups or ring rows, push-ups and squats as many times as possible in 30 minutes, and then run again
- The cookout will be prepared as the last heat starts, around noon, with food being served around 1pm. An earlier heat time would allow you to have a break between working out and the celebration afterwards.